Holiday Toys Limited, trading through the website www.kidsholidaytoys.com is committed to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when you visit the Website or when you communicate electronically with us. In operating the Website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of Your visits to the Website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that You provide to Us by filling in forms on the Website, such as when You registered for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to Us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- Credit or other payment card details
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store through our Website www.kidsholidaytoys.com which relates to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- If you are an existing customer we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were of previous interest to you.
- Unless you email us to opt out we may (or may not) permit selected third parties to use your data to provide you with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you.
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Storing Your Personal Data
- Your credit, debit or other payment card numbers will not be stored.
- Data that is provided to us is stored on secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on the Website will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies including our subsidiaries, holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on the Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which You should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as We have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about You. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about You please contact Us using the details on the Website or as set out herein.
The data controller for Holiday Toys Limited is J Cook who can be contacted at email@example.com