“Kids Holiday Toys” is the trading name of Holiday Toys Limited, referred to throughout this Agreement as “Kids Holiday Toys”, “We” and “Our” and “Us” and you are referred to as “You” and “Your”.
“Toy Box’ is the product(s) that You are hiring from Us, which might be a box filled with toys, games, Lego, books and/or other toys or which might be a Scooter, Stroller or other product(s) as are available on the Website.
“Extras” on the Website are available on the Website only as an add-on to the main Toy Box product.
The “Hire Period” is the number of days that You hire a Toy Box from Us, subject to a minimum hire of 3 days.
The “Website” is www.kidsholidaytoys.com
“Hotel” is Your holiday hotel, guest house, self-catering or other accommodation.
“Delivery Date” is the date You select on the Website on which We will deliver Your Toy Box to Your Hotel.
“Collection Date” is the date You select on the Website on which We will collect Your Toy Box. Please note that the Collection Date cannot be later than the expiry of the Hire Period but can be earlier as you may elect when you make your booking on the Website.
- You will use your reasonable endeavours to ensure the Toy Box is returned to Us in the condition in which it was supplied to You, allowing for reasonable wear and tear.
- You agree that You will have a mobile phone or email address that is accessible while You are in the United Kingdom. If necessary We will communicate with You by text message and/or email about Your Delivery Date and Collection Date.
- You agree (where Your Hotel will not keep the Toy Box in a safe place) to meet us at a time that we shall mutually agree in Your Hotel’s reception to return the Toy Box on the Collection Date and you acknowledge and agree that if You are late or You fail to turn up that We shall be entitled to charge you in accordance with the fees set out at Clause 8 of this agreement.
- You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for Your children’s safe use of the Toy Box and the contents thereof. This specifically applies (but is not limited to) any/all scooter(s), bathtime toy(s) paddling pool(s) and equipment such as floatation devices which may be used in swimming pools. In addition, if You have ordered a Toy Box for a child aged 3 + (for example) it is your responsibility to ensure any younger child does not get hold of any small parts, lego, etc. which it may contain.
- Provided We have a minimum of 7 working days’ notice We guarantee to provide You with the Toy Box You have booked (and any Extras) and to deliver it to you on the Delivery Date. We will contact You by text and/or email 1 – 2 days before the Delivery Date to confirm at what time Your Toy Box will arrive at Your Hotel.
- The Toy Box will be a mixed box of toys which are clean and in good working order. Any toy requiring batteries will have newly charged batteries and all jigsaws will be complete sets.
We will deliver Your Toy Box as follows:
- Where Your Hotel allows Us access We will deliver Your Toy Box to Your specific room in advance of Your arrival. We will not leave Toy Boxes anywhere we deem insecure, such as tents.
- Where Your Hotel does not allow Us access or where Your room has not yet been allocated We will give Your Toy Box into the care of Your Hotel’s reception staff and text/email You to confirm its whereabouts.
- Where Your Hotel does not allow us to leave the Toy Box in their care We will text/email You to arrange to meet You in Your Hotel’s reception on or soon after Your arrival.
- If You are arriving at Your Hotel on the Delivery Date please ensure You allow sufficient time for transfers and check-in and any other potential delays.
- At busy locations proof of Your identification may be requested by Us upon delivery of the Toy Box to You (E.g. driving licence, passport, photo ID, etc.)
Returning Your Toy Box
- We will meet You to collect the Toy Box on the Collection Date, at a time to be agreed between us (the “Collection Time”) unless Your Hotel allows Us to collect the Toy Box from Your Hotel room or from Your Hotel’s reception.
- If You fail to return the Toy Box Your payment card will be charged for the full purchase price of the Toy Box (as set out at Schedule A) and which fees for the avoidance of doubt are additional to the hire fees already paid by You.
- If You arrive more than 30-minutes after the agreed Collection Time a late-fee of £20 will become due and will be deducted from your payment card. If you have not arrived after sixty minutes You will be deemed to have failed to return the Toy Box and the full purchase price of the Toy Box shall be charged to You.
- You acknowledge and agree that We may substitute one or more toys in the Toy Box from the contents set out on the Website (excluding Scooters) provided that any substitution of strollers is limited to providing You with a different brand only, and not a different product.
Toy Box hire is £6 per day subject to a minimum hire of 3-days. There is no maximum hire period. Extras are priced at £10 per Hire Period (regardless of whether Your Hire Period is 3, 7, 14 or more days).
Toy Box: Contents
Your Toy Box provides You with good-quality, clean and branded toys for your child/children to enjoy on holiday.
Toy Box: Cleaning
We clean with steam, we wash toys in dishwashers or washing machines. Books, jigsaws, toys with batteries and baby toys are cleaned with antibacterial products. We do not use harmful sprays, perfumes, bleaches or chemicals. Scooters are serviced in between each Hire, brakes, wheels, bolts and helmets are thoroughly checked.
Toy Box – Fair Wear and Tear
We do not charge for fair wear and tear or for accidental damage. However We reserve the right to debit Your payment card in the following circumstances: –
- When individual toy(s) have been maliciously damaged and cannot (in our reasonable opinion) be hired out again; examples would be dolls covered in pen, books or which have been ripped beyond repair. In these instances We will debit Your payment card for the retail price of the damaged toy(s) as is set out at Schedule A of this Agreement.
- When toys are missing, (such as You returning half a kilogram of Lego, when We delivered 1 kilogram of Lego). In this instance We will debit Your payment card for the retail price of the missing toy(s) as is set out at Schedule A in this Agreement.
- When You return a Toy Box in such a poor condition (in our reasonable opinion) that it can no longer be used. In this instance We will debit Your payment card for the full cost of the Toy Box, as is set out at Schedule A of this Agreement.
- If We have arranged to meet You in Your Hotel’s reception or elsewhere and You are more than 30-minutes late but less than 60-minutes late returning Your Toy Box on the Collection Date a late fee of £25 will be debited from Your payment card.
- If We have arranged to meet You in Your Hotel’s reception or elsewhere and You are more than 60-minutes late then You will be deemed to have failed to return the Toy Box and the full purchase price (as is set out at Schedule A of this Agreement) will be debited from Your payment card.
Toy Box – Scooters
- Scooters are Your responsibility during the Hire Period and should never be left unattended. If a Scooter is lost or stolen during Your Hire Period Your payment card will be debited by the price of that model of Scooter as is set out at Schedule A. This cost may or may not be covered by Your holiday insurance.
- We provide adjustable Micro-Scooter helmets and You should ensure Your children wear them. To the best of our knowledge none of Our helmets have been in any accident but should You wish to take extra precaution then brand new helmets can be purchased from Us and delivered in place of the helmet on loan. Please make your booking on the Website as normal and then phone or email Us to place this request. Current pricing of new Micro Scooter helmets is set out at Schedule A of this Agreement.
- You should always supervise Your child on their Scooter and do not allow them to ride on the road. Further safety precautions can be found here
Payments, Authorisations & Cancellations
- You pay in full and in advance for the Hire Period on reservation, when You make Your booking on the Website.
- When You make a booking on the Website You also pre-authorise us to deduct a further payment from Your payment card in accordance with Clause 8 of this Agreement.
If You need to cancel Your booking the following fees apply :
- With 72 hours or more notice of cancellation = You will get a full refund
- With 48 hours notice = You will get a full refund less a £8 administration fee
- 24 hours or less notice = no refund.
Purchase of Toy Box or Part-Purchase
If your child particularly likes something from the Toy Box You are welcome to buy it. Please contact us and we will deduct the price of the item from Your authorised payment card. Current pricing is set out at Schedule A of this Agreement.
Kids Holiday Toys is committed to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting the Website or communicating electronically with Us. The following clauses 13 – 19 explain what happens to any personal data that You provide to us, or that We collect from You when You are on the Website.
Please note that We do update this Policy from time to time so You may wish to return and review this Policy from time to time.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 our data controller is Judith Cook. In operating the Website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of Your visits to the Website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that You provide to Us by filling in forms on the Website, such as when You registered for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to Us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- Credit or other payment card details
- We may on occasion gather information regarding Your computer whilst you are on the Website. This enables us to improve Our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of the Website to our advertisers where appropriate. Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about Our visitors and their use of the Website. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
- Similarly to 14.1 above, We may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help Us to improve the Website and the service that We provide to You. All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that We collect and store relating to You is primarily used to enable Us to provide Our services to You. In addition, We may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide You with information requested from Us, relating to Our products or services. To provide information on other products which We feel may be of interest to You, where You have consented to receive such information.
- To meet Our contractual commitments to You.
- To notify You about any changes to the Website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect Our service.
- If You are an existing customer We may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were of previous interest to You.
- Further, we may use Your data, or permit selected third parties to use Your data, so that You can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact You about these goods and services by any of the methods that You consented to at the time Your information was collected.
- If You are a new customer, We will only contact You or allow third parties to contact You only when You have provided consent and only by those means You provided consent for.
- If you do not want Us to use Your data for Our use or for third parties You will have the opportunity to withhold Your consent to this when You provide Your details to Us on the Website.
Please be advised that We do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to Our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about Our visitors.
Storing Your Personal Data
- We confirm that Your credit, debit or other payment card numbers will not be stored.
- Data that is provided to Us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on the Website will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore We cannot guarantee the security of data sent to Us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given You (or where You have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, We may disclose Your personal information to any member of Our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on the Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which You should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as We have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives You the right to access the information that we hold about You. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing You with the information requested. Should You wish to receive details that we hold about You please contact Us using the details on the Website or as set out herein.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
- We have the right to change prices at any time within the website.
- Please note website images may differ slightly to the product you receive.
- We have the right to refuse any orders
- We accept responsibility for death, personal injury and direct loss suffered by you which You can demonstrate was caused by our negligence (up to the limit set out in clause 24 below).
- We will not be liable to You where any alleged loss or damage results from;
- Any of Your own or third party actions or omissions
- An event or circumstances which we could not have predicted or avoided even after taking all reasonable care;
- Where any loss or damage is considered to be indirect or consequential loss.
- Except in respect of death and personal injury, in respect of which no limit of liability shall apply, Our total liability to You under this Agreement between You and Us shall be limited to the total cost of Your Toy Box Hire.
- We shall have no liability to You if we are unable to fulfil a booking due to an event of Force Majeure (for example, weather, terrorism, strike). In the event that We are unable to fulfil Your booking Our liability to You shall not exceed the agreed cost of the hire.
- This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Toy Box Pricelist : correct November 1st 2015 – October 31 2016
|New Micro Scooter Helmet||£27|
|Baby Box = £135 Toddler Box = £155 Kid Box = £175
|Baby Books (fabric) each||£6|
|Baby Books (hard-cover) each||£4|
|Children’s Books (each)||£4|
|Lamaze Toys (each)||£10|
|Fisher Price Chatter Telephone||£8|
|Fisher Price Babies First Blocks||£11|
|V-Tech Crawl & Learn Activity Ball||£15|
|Soft Stacking bricks||£13|
|Fisher Price Cookie Jar Shape Sorter||£15|
|Tea Pot & Tea Cup set||£5|
|Complete Bathtime Set (inc Box)||£45|
|Munchkin Undersea Explorer Submarine||£6|
|Alphabet Letters for the bath||£2|
|Bath-toy Storage Bag||£2|
|4 x Boats||£4|
|2 x Bath Books||£3|
|4 x Ducks||£3|
|5 x Munchkin Grippy Dots||£5|
|3 Squirt Bath Toys||£3|
|Mini Micro Scooter T-Bar||£60|
|Maxi Micro Scooter T-Bar||£100|
|2-Wheel Micro Scooter ‘Trixx’, ‘Sprite’ or similar||£90|
Toy Box Pricelist : correct November 1st 2015 – October 31st 2016
|Wooden Hammer & Peg Set||£6|
|Lamaze ‘Babies First Doll’||£15|
|Doll (plastic face)||£19|
|Mega Bloks, per 1kg||£12|
|Happyland Set (Rose Cottage, Fire Station or similar) with figures||£32|
|Wooden Peg Jigsaw Puzzle||£7|
|Play Road Map & Vehicles||£15|
|1 kg Lego in a Lego Cube||£40|
|Pens, Paper & Clipboard||£4|
|Melissa & Doug Game||£9|
|Furby Boom with Rechargeable Batteries||£44|
|1kg of Lego in a Lego Cube||£40|
|Pens, Paper & Clipboard||£4|
|Melissa & Doug Game||£9|
|Musical Night Light||£22|